#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The serious discussion to be had is whether Bannon can barge his way
through to a Keynesianism of the Right or whether we will have a doubling
down of neoliberalism. I don't think Bannon will succeed because there is
no Left that would frighten the American ruling class into abandoning the
dictates of the Chicago School.

Comradely

Gary

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 9:51 PM, Mark Lause via Marxism <