#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I used to work as a lawyer for Legal Aid in Sydney  some years ago now. I
remember advising colleagues not to put anything in an email that they did
not want to put before them in court someday-this was pre-twitter,
That would have been silly from a legal point of view, Some of the twitter
rants that have caused people problems of late
strike me as extremely infantile leftism- a wordy version of black
bloc/antifa  physical infantile leftism.
Greg Adler

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 12:06 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <