#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Many years ago I was told of a local Social Democrat somewhere in Germany who
organized his neighbourhood to remove the trousers of Nazis who entered the
neighbourhood  and to chase them away.
If such an approach had been generalized as part of an overall strategy,
individual Nazis might have decided to give up.

In any case, I think the outright killing of a Nazi could actually weaken us.

                ken h