#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

In my opinion China has clearly become an imperialist power in the last decade. Nevertheless, its development has a clear uneven character.

For those who are interested in this issue I would like to refer to a number of studies and pamphlets:

China‘s transformation into an imperialist power. A study of the economic, political and military aspects of China as a Great Power, http://www.thecommunists.net/publications/revcom-number-4;

China’s Emergence as an Imperialist Power, http://newpol.org/content/china%E2%80%99s-emergence-%E2%80%A8imperialist-power

Is Lenin’s Theory of Imperialism Incompatible with the Concept of Permanent Revolution? https://www.thecommunists.net/theory/imperialism-theory-and-permanent-revolution/

The China Question and the Marxist Theory of Imperialism, https://www.thecommunists.net/theory/reply-to-csr-pco-on-china/

Lenin’s Theory of Imperialism and the Rise of Russia as a Great Power. On the Understanding and Misunderstanding of Today’s Inter-Imperialist Rivalry in the Light of Lenin’s Theory of Imperialism, http://www.thecommunists.net/theory/imperialism-theory-and-russia/

Russia and China as Great Imperialist Powers. A Summary of the RCIT’s Analysis, http://www.thecommunists.net/theory/imperialist-china-and-russia/