#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

A. N. Wison is a curious character.  Back in the 1970's, he first made his name
as one of the Young Fogeys. For a long time, he was known as a religious man,
and indeed, at one point, he began studies to prepare to become an Anglican
priest, but he dropped out.

By the early 1990's, when atheism started to become fashionable in the UK, he
announced himself as being an atheist, and wrote a number of books, article,
and pamphlets on behalf of atheism.  More recently, he has announced his
re-conversion back to Christianity.

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant
http://www.foxymath.com