#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

They used to tell us that ultralefts, at heart, tend to be little more than
confused liberals.  It never ceases to amaze me just how often that it is
validated.

So we will have "radicals" cheering as lawyers advocate the government
regulation of speech.  And pretending that it's all about them--what they
are inclined to do--regardless of context.  Latin America in the 1970s.
Weimar Germany in the 1920s.  Trumpian America today.  And any historical
materialists who wants to talk about conditions and context is clearly a
closet reactionary unworthy of any discussion beyond ritual denunciation
and abuse.

. . . and come election time, they're going to be warning that the
imminence of fascism leaves us no choice but to vote for whatever political
zombie the Democrats will offer.

ML