#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Louis,          Please tell me how can I attach a link. It is problematic, I
know. But the news of her killing is very disturbing. I had met her in March
when I was in Bangalore to speak in a meeting organised by City intellectuals.
I don't know whose turn is next, but the Left is determined to fight it
out.Vijaya Kumar Marla