#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I've stuck up a fascinating article by Aindrias O Cathasaigh about James
Connolly's writings and the inadequacy of a lot of the collections.  The
article comes a 2015 issue of the now defunct independent Irish left
journal *Red Banner*:

https://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/2017/09/12/where-oh-where-is-our-james-connolly/

There's a short note on CLR James' 1935 visit to Dublin and a link to a
fascinating article on the visit, written by Dublin historian and blogger
Donal Fallon, whose work is always worth reading:
https://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/2017/09/12/c-l-r-james-visit-to-dublin-in-1935/

A 1932 letter by the leadership of the IRA to the men and women of the
Orange Order:
https://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/1932-open-letter-from-leadership-of-irish-republican-army-to-men-and-women-of-the-orange-order/

Back in 1995/96 I wrote a 120,000-word MA thesis on revolutionary Ireland
in the early 1900s; the thesis chapters are here:
https://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/category/thesis-chapters/

Phil