#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Capitalism creates structured capital and labor markets, and differential
standards of living, by ethnicity and nation - and by gender.
Once formed, they have material consequences, and they evolve through
oppression and struggle - over ideas, but even more so against the
structures nourishing such crimes.
As I've said in my Facebook notes on intersectionality, national and
gender-based oppression on and off the job won't be eliminated without
destruction of the laws of motion of capitalism, and the fragmented and
discriminatory family and neighborhood structures which buttress those
laws  - a destruction which must involve conscious assaults against
national and gender oppression.