#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

"Capitalism creates structured capital and labor markets, and differential
standards of living, by ethnicity and nation - and by gender." (sic)

sounds good, thanks.

However, wouldn't  pointing out that "mean White people" will still "fuck
things up. Because of their ideas [read their primarily male history of
privilege]" will not be ended simply because the material basis behind gender
and race oppression had been "exposed"? Indeed, wouldn't it take even more
revolutionary struggle that would only begin with the elimination of the
capitalist mode of production because "mean White . . . ideas" would still
prevail over generations? Isn't this observation at least partially apparent in
the struggles with race and gender oppression in revoutionary Cuba?
I think the observation of the materialist basis of gender and racial
oppression is insufficient a basis to engage in solidarity and struggle with
oppressed peoples. We are not "sections" that simply require to be
"intersectioned". The whole basis of "intersectionality" itself seems a rather
a "mean White" construct to align White progressive sensibilities with
"solidarity" with oppressed peoples.  If we are in fact one (working) class,
why should "we" be conceptualized into sections and reconciled into a framework
of "intersectionality"?  Such a concept wreaks of that liberal "otherism" idea.
I almost (only "almost") prefer somebody to argue we are only one "class" than
such a liberal "Marxist" framework delimiting women and other oppressed peoples
as "sections" of th working class.