#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

If you all don't want people to punch nazis, you are going to have to take
that message to the street I gather. This is a generalization of course,
but in the latest video of a guy knocking out a nazi in seattle, it doesn't
look like the guy doing the punching is going to be seeing this
counterpunch article. What I'm saying is that more groups than just the
ultra-left self-identified antifa think that this is OK.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <