#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/25/17 8:36 PM, Tristan Sloughter via Marxism wrote:
Right, he was not removed -- but I wouldn't say that you can't consider
it still being driven out.

But I don't think it relates to this, in part because his behavior
during the whole thing ended up being the main reason I thought he
shouldn't be in leadership. I didn't vote for him, taking issue with his
opinion for orientation with the Democratic Party, and afterward took
issue with his not mentioning CLEAT in his statements that year, but
reading his later statements and hearing about his interactions with
comrades after the election became as much a concern as the rest for
many of us.

I don't know that much about Fotente but was struck by Serpico's praise of the Black officer that asked him to speak at a rally for Kaepernick. What would a left group do if a younger version of Serpico applied for membership? Or this Black officer?