#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/29/17 5:34 PM, Jeffrey Masko wrote:
Yes, I know the problems with IGD, but I'm not hearing about this elsewhere in the media. I have heard from other locals about incidents that are being ignored for a number of reasons, mostly cops have some fucked solidarity with White Power because a lot of local cops don't come from the bay area and live far north of the city in Novato.

https://itsgoingdown.org/violent-assaults-harassment-follow-freespeechweek-disaster/

Maybe it's me but this doesn't sound anything like the Weimar Republic in 1930:

According to the person we spoke to who chose to remain anonymous, the altercation began when our subject, who we will refer to as “Frank,” was approached outside of Pappy’s BBQ on Telegraph. After being approached by a first individual, another, larger man came forward, and Frank commented on his “Celtic Cross” tattoo, a favorite among white supremacists. The man then pulled up his sleeve to reveal more tattoos, including an iron cross. A verbal argument began, with the larger man stating to his friend, “Don’t talk to this mother fucker, he’s antifa.” He then replied to Frank, a person of color, that his mother was a “nigger lover.” The man then got in Frank’s face, spitting on him, and placing his forehead against T’s.

The man then tried to kick Frank, and then proceeded to pick up his skateboard and threw it, screaming, “You faggot!” Frank then attempted to defend himself and run, however he says that “out of nowhere” he was tackled to the ground by Kyle Chapman. For the next 15-20 seconds, he claims that Chapman, who was wearing a large ring, beat and punched him in the face, shoulders, and body. Photos sent to IGD show cuts and bruises which corroborate these claims. After 15-20 seconds, Chapman friends told him that that was enough, and to stop the fight. Once Chapman had stopped the beating, Frank got on his feet and quickly left the scene.