#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 10/2/17 9:06 PM, John Obrien via Marxism wrote:
The Mandalay Hotel shooting reminds me of the U. S. helicopters
shooting down below on the Vietnamese villagers.  Those villagers had
less resources than the mainly Trump supporters in Vegas who paid
for their tickets to hear Country Western singers reflecting mainly
Jesus Land - and when they want" to get naughty" in Las Vegas.

Your brain is scrambled. You need to think about what you are writing before inflicting it on the rest of us. Doesn't it occur to before writing this kind of stupid rant that it makes no sense at all? Reflecting mainly Jesus Land? Getting naughty? The next time you write bullshit like this, I am removing you from the list.