#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Seeking to add to my collection on progressive world history memorabilia, these
original

Very Gay Official Soviet Russian and Chinese Stalinist communist posters.

If anyone on this list has any of these please let me know.
These inspired many Gay proletarians in many lands - as intended?

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/de4tW
[https://i.imgur.com/8gaIzOd.jpg?fb]<http://m.imgur.com/gallery/de4tW>

These old Russian/Chinese communist propaganda posters look like a gay couples
Vacation pictures<http://m.imgur.com/gallery/de4tW>
m.imgur.com
Imgur: The magic of the Internet