#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

According to this, some reports suggest that some of the people who
initiated these protests are regime hardliners who are hitting at Rouhani
from the right; author says it's conflicting groups that are rallying
around inflationary prices and Rouhani's failure to address the economic
malaise and compares it to previous protests for reform rather than regime
overthrow:

http://jadaliyya.com/Details/34931

- Amith

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 11:17 PM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism <