#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This is an ancient article, updated only to 2011 or so and says absolutely
nothing about the uprising unfolding right now. It's a pretty standard Trot
analysis, the kind of thing that makes people think that SA is what the SWP
would be like minus Barnes and therefore very comforting.

My guess is that the article is republished as a place-holder, so SA can
have something to say. I infer that there must be some resistance somewhere
within SA to just rolling out a tankie analysis.