#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This article reads very much like yet another shallow attempt to ride the
fad for complexity, chaos, and other such theories without any attempt to
prove their applicability.
I wouldn't rule out the potential of any of those theories to be useful
(and I would particularly like to hear more about what Marxist economists
Farjoun and Machover have to say).

But the author of this particular article seems uninterested in a serious
attempt to prove his case.

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 9:56 PM, Andrew Stewart via Marxism <