#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Nick I'll pass for now on "the most progressive force in the Middle East
"etc, just to note that you're so Rojava-centric that you assume the
massive ethnic cleansing is about the YPG's uprooting of some Arab
comminities a few years ago. Read the article Nick. It was referring to the
expulsion of 200,000 people from their homes in Idlib by Assad/Russia RIGHT
NOW,  a fsr more massive catastrophe than what is befalking Afrin,  yet one
that GLW couldn't give a toss about,  so spare me your lessons about
solidarity comrade.

On 23/01/2018 10:18 AM, "Louis Proyect via Marxism" <