#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I am not sure but that the capitalist class generally has not lost whatever
was left of its spine . . . and vision.

But I utterly and entirely repudiate the grotesque and dishonest attempt of
the journalistic-academic complex to fob off the terrible decisions of the
class it protects on "populism," the working class, etc.   They do this
with Trump.  They did it with McCarthyism.  They also did it when
historically addressing institutional racism.