#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I think that has been happening is that as center-left parties around the world
became neoliberal and so abandoning the interests of their traditional working
class constituencies, workers have returned the favor by refusing to come out
and vote for such parties. The Democratic Party in the US is an extreme case,
where we saw Hillary Clinton in 2016 refusing to campaign in states like
Wisconsin and Michigan, both of which she should have easily won but didn't.

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant
http://www.foxymath.com
Learn or Review Basic Math