#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I had the TV in the background most of yesterday to be able to get the high
points of this meltdown.  Most likely, Nunberg's simply cracking under the
pressure.  Trump's experiencing the same thing episodically.

People who've led relatively easy lives and never expected it to change
have a hard time adjusting to being leaned on.  The legal costs of being in
his position are enough to break stronger minds and bend sturdier
backbones.

In the age of multiple 24/7 cable news, the entertainment biz can televise
these breakdowns . . .  a kind of upscale version of "local news" featuring
the courtroom misfortunes of various of our fellow citizens.

ML