#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Anthony Boynton asks re the Fourth international.
First, he is right to say that more than one organization lays claim to that
name.
What I regard as the Fourth International has, I believe, a reasonable claim to
the name.  You can get a sense of the international grouping by looking at its
website.  http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/
<http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/>

Here is a list of groups in various places that adhere to the FI or are in some
way associated with it..  Granted that some of these groups are a handful of
people drawn together around a website and perhaps a newspaper.
http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/spip.php?rubrique19
<http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/spip.php?rubrique19>

Also, check out the discussion taking place in side the current.
http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/spip.php?rubrique4
<http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/spip.php?rubrique4>

                ken h