#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Argentine Marxist Claudio Katz has recently published a critical assessment of
Marini's analysis of imperialism and dependency, as well as another article
specifically addressed to controversies over super-exploitation. I will be
posting an English translation of the first later today on my blog (will send
to this list), and will probably translate the second within a few days. See
the original articles at https://katz.lahaine.org/.

Richard