#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 3/12/18 9:43 AM, DW via Marxism wrote:
Louis seems the
only person I've ever heard of who didn't like the series...and also likely
didn't read the review. Birds of a feather...sad.

David

My views on David Simon are based not on "The Wire" but on "The Deuce". It was pure, unadulterated garbage. Simon's associate Richard Price had a lot to do with this steaming pile of manure. Price's detective novels are cut from the same cloth as Simon's teleplays. It exploits Black criminality for the lurid tastes of a middle-class audience.