#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I was recently asked about supporting the slogan US out of Syria. (My response
was yes if we include all imperialist forces, especially Russia and Iran, who
are really the main actors there.) But I got to thinking: Since the US has
intervened so decisively on the side of the Kurds, who are uncritically admired
by these same lefts, what has been their position? Are they demanding that US
troops leave Afrin and stop aiding the Kurds? Does anybody know? (I know they
were silent about US military action in Raqqa.)

John Reimann
Sent from my iPad