#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Dan:

Just one person’s opinion, but I admire what you did. You spent weeks educating
people about the dangers posed by racists like Spencer, and you organized
people to confront him and his goons. “A few hundred antifascist counter
protesters” sounds good to me. And your action convinced Spencer that having
these campus provocations “are not fun” anymore! That's a pretty big
accomplishment.

I admire Antifa for bloodying fascists. The problem I have with Antifa is they
don’t seem to have a strategy for organizing a movement that might one day take
power and eliminate the really big fascists.

Glenn