#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Michael Probsting says:  "In opposite to the YPG, the HTS and other forces are
are confronting Assad and the imperialist forces - not inviting and serving
them like the YPG."

Currently the YPG is resisting the Turkish invasion of Afrin.  Turkey is
increasingly acting like an imperialist power, so we can say that the YPG is
resisting Turkish imperialism.

By contrast, the HTS is offering no resistance whatsoever to Turkish
imperialism.  When Turkish troops first entered Idlib province, they were
escorted by HTS members.  HTS allowed Turkey to build bases in the territory it
controls on the border with Afrin, in preparation for the invasion of Afrin.

So we can say that HTS has collaborated with Turkish imperialism.

In a previous message RKOB claimed that "Turkey is hostile to the HTS".  But I
have not seen any reports of armed conflict between Turkish troops and HTS
fighters.

Chris Slee