#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 3/28/18 4:40 PM, John Reimann via Marxism wrote:
My suspicion is that Corbyn simply wasn't paying much attention and he
signed on to the objection against wiping out this mural. I can't say about
Britain, but in my experience here in the US - and speaking as one who is
of Jewish descent - I really have not encountered very much anti-semitism
on the left here. I think the idea that it's rising on the left is largely
a myth perpetrated at least indirectly by those who equate opposition to
Zionism with anti-semitism.

Except that this campaign has been going on for a long time now and people have to be on guard. Perhaps the only good thing to come out of this is a heightened awareness to be less stupid. In a way, it is the same sort of advice if heeded could have saved George Ciccariello-Maher his job.