#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Not only would Assad need to be playibg the same role as Ho Chi Minh, but
Russia would need to be playing the same role as the USSR, whereas in fact
Russian imperialism un Syria is playing the same role as US imperialism in
Vietnam. Not that the US is playing the role in Syria that the USSR played
in Vietnam;    on the contrary,  it was USSR supplied anti aircraft
weaponry that helped the Vietnamese bring down hundreds of US warplanes,
 whereas in Syria the US has gone out of its way to block every possible
avenue for delivery of anti aircraft weapons to the rebels.

On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 10:41 AM John Reimann via Marxism <