#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 4/12/18 8:28 AM, Greg McDonald wrote:
Over on social media a prominent Green wrote, in response to my posting the article above, that since it is based on reports from white helmets it is not a credible objective source. I had my own response to that crap but since I’m not up on the white helmets controversy I’m interested in how well informed members of this group would respond.

Greg McDonald

http://eaworldview.com/2017/05/the-conspiracy-theories-to-smear-syrias-white-helmets/