#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Following on from the mention by Cathy Campo and Kevin Lindemann of John's
MR piece on exploitation and super-exploitation, I might again mention the
interview with John on Redline: https://rdln.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/
interview-with-john-smith-author-of-imperialism-in-the-twenty-first-century/

Also, John passed on to us his critique of Harvey (although this particular
debate is ongoing):
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/imperialism-a-critique-of-david-harvey/

On super-exploitation, also see this piece by Walter Daum:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2016/07/29/from-the-imperialism-study-group-notes-on-super-exploitation/

Redline has been doing a study group on Imperialism and we have been very
fortunate to have John involved, leading the sessions on his book, as well
as the participation of Walter who has written some very good stuff on the
topic.

I can't recommend John's book highly enough and we'll be having more stuff
about in on Redline in the future.