#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 5/8/18 1:15 PM, Andrew Stewart via Marxism wrote:
Hey there

Today I am starting to serialize my book Taxi Searchers. It is a combination of
Film Studies scholarship about two Hollywood classics, THE SEARCHERS (1956) and
TAXI DRIVER (1976), combined with insights derived from the theories about
colonialism created by Frantz Fanon in his book 'Black Skins White Mask'. The
intention is to provide a critical discussion about race and racism to white
voters who desperately need a serious amount of political education about these
issues. In this sense it is not geared towards people of the Left as much as
the politically disengaged who require such education.

http://taxi-searchers.com/

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/07/21/reversals-of-imperial-fortune-from-the-comanche-to-vietnam/