#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

What amazes me is why these businesses cannot pay, say, $25 an hour?

(or whatever to takes to entice American workers?)

This program of temporary "guest" workers is just a way of subsidizing low
wage employers ---

It is interesting that no journalist (or at least very few) seem to ask
that obvious question ....