#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Hi Mark

My abiding memory of the coverage of this disaster was of Trump pitching
paper towels into the crowd and him hoping to see them scramble for the
crumbs from the master's table. The crude, heartless, unthinking vulgarity
of the man is almost past comprehension - certainly to someone who lives
outside the USA.
One day comrade there will be an accounting

comradely

Gary

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 12:09 AM, Mark Lause via Marxism <