#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I just came across this quote from Bourdain from 2001. For me, it would
have been reason enough to loyally follow his career!

Frequently, I’ve come to regret things I’ve said. This, from 2001, is not
one of those times:

Once you’ve been to Cambodia, you’ll never stop wanting to beat Henry
Kissinger to death with your bare hands. You will never again be able to
open a newspaper and read about that treacherous, prevaricating, murderous
scumbag sitting down for a nice chat with Charlie Rose or attending some
black-tie affair for a new glossy magazine without choking. Witness what
Henry did in Cambodia – the fruits of his genius for statesmanship – and
you will never understand why he’s not sitting in the dock at The Hague
next to Milosevic.

Anthony Bourdain, A Cook’s Tour: Global Adventures in Extreme Cuisines