#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Remarkable news about Trump’s attack on Trudeau and Canadian trade policy.  I
haven't had time to gauge Canadian response, but I'm going to guess that this
will provoke a fair amount of nationalist sentiment and rhetoric.   No doubt is
will also provoke some apprehension.  Below is an opinion piece from the daily
paper I receive about the question of tariffs in the dairy industry.
                        ken h

http://www.timescolonist.com/opinion/op-ed/island-voices-regulated-dairy-industry-benefits-producers-and-public-1.23330240