#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I can't help but think that Patrick Fitzgerald and the anti-Muslim lunatic
fringe's witchhunt against Rasmea Odeh and their decision to purposely
second-guess her answers on a green card application might have been the
test case for succeeding on this kind of nativism:

http://justice4rasmea.org/about/

Amith R. Gupta

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 12:57 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <