#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 8/7/18 9:41 PM, Jason wrote:
On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 6:02 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu <mailto:marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu>> wrote:

    Not that surprised that you would think the Popular Front was a
    viable project if carried out correctly. Not one bit.

Feel free to present an argument.

I try to avoid having too many exchanges with you on this mailing list because it is counter-productive. I went through that with Carl Davidson 5 years ago on FB and finally realized that it was not worth my time. I am glad that you presented your arguments for backing the Democrats in terms far more sophisticated than what I read in Political Affairs 50 years ago since they gave me the opportunity to answer them on my blog. In part 3, I am going to deal with the argument I have heard that Karl Marx backed a bourgeois politician, namely Abraham Lincoln, so why can't we? Assuming that you agree with that, maybe you can do me a favor and sling together a hundred or so words of your acrobatic prose so I can have something to work with.