#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 2018/09/06 14:28, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:
https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/09/06/climate-change-what-about-the-marxists/ ]

I think what could be added here, is that capital seeks solutions to its problems that merely move them around (as Engels remarked about the Housing Question). For example, the commodification of the air and financialization of emissions mitigation strategies are topics I take up in a book: http://ggjalliance.org/sites/default/files/Bond%20Politics%20of%20Climate%20Justice%20UKZN%20Press.pdf