#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The claim that SDF members are "allied with Syrian regime forces in Idlib
province" seems to be based on:

1. A report from an unknown source that there are some Kurds with Assad's
forces who are "believed to be" SDF members.

2. A quote from an unnamed "Kurdish leader".

This doesn't seem sufficient to draw a definite conclusion.

It is true that the SDF does appear to be hoping for some assistance from the
Assad regime in their fight against the Turkish occupation of Afrin.  But as to
whether SDF members are fighting alongside Assad's troops in Idlib, I await
more evidence.

Chris Slee