#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Hi all,

I found this old video of Chomsky criticizing Lenin as an opportunist in
response to a criticism from a communist in his audience.

https://youtu.be/yQsceZ9skQI

Not knowing as much about the Russian Revolution, I was wondering if others
could clarify what it is that Chomsky is talking about, what the underlying
disagreement is, plus your own thoughts on why he is right or wrong. Thanks.