#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Editor - I find Ms. Simpson's letter (Sept. 1) to be onionformed and insincelery stated. Why print such bananality? Contrary to what Simpson beleaves, we cannot just shrub off the impotato questions of the day, like: why are the poleaks spread so parsley in our community?

I wish people would cactus what they peach. Most, however, are barley apple to orange their thoughts cornherently. I think I've salad enough on that subject.

Ralph Johansen
El Pasta

(of unknown origin)

---