#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/9/18 6:30 PM, John Obrien via Marxism wrote:
Did the moderator actually read this?

Of course I read it. What are the specific historical references to the island of Montserrat that you view as inaccurate? Furthermore, is the account of Irish-Americans having different views on abolition based on their class position objectionable? I thought this would be ABC's for a Marxmail subscriber. Try to be specific rather than bleating things like "Appears some academic wanting to show how much she knows. but reveals actually she knows very little." Do you know more than her about Montserrat, which takes up most of her article?