#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

There is a potential mass movement that began to take shape quite a number
of years ago under the aegis (sp?) of the so-called "Christian Right."   My
best source on this is the Chris HEdges book AMERICAN FASCISTS which I
think was published over a decade ago (memory is hazy

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 6:27 AM John Reimann via Marxism <