#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This morning I woke from a bad dream about being in the back seat of a car driven by Puff Diddy who made a sharp turn off the highway into a corn field. As happens customarily, I listen to the radio for a few minutes to get over the bad dream--usually to sports radio stations or NPR.

This morning, I accidentally tuned to the wretched WBAI by mistake, thinking I had hit the button for NPR. It was Ralph Nader being interviewed by David Barsamian instead and it was really great stuff. You can get an mp3 or a pdf for $10 from his website, which is kind of steep. But I promise you that you will hear Nader in rare form.

https://www.alternativeradio.org/collections/latest-programs/products/nadr020