#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

 What in the hell does this have anything to do with any serious discussion of
DSA today--for or against (cis-gendered man  having sex with etc.etc.... jussy
gossip about  Irwing Howe sodomizing Harrington...)?
This from your previous comment says it all:
"First, I have to admit that I find it deeply satisfying to see that I
garnered such a reaction, it means I struck a nerve. Either way one looks
at it, my ego profits mightily from this exercise. Way cool!"

Please stop trolling on this list. No matter what you think you are doing.
Don't need this filth presented as debate on DSA, any more than I need
"grabbing Pussy" on part of Trump as legitimate discussion.

    On Monday, September 10, 2018, 9:14:34 PM CDT, Andrew Stewart via Marxism