#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/23/18 4:53 PM, ioannis aposperites via Marxism wrote:
You have received a secure message from University Of Utah Health.

*The University of Utah Health takes the protection of your health information very seriously. To avoid having our email communications opened by unauthorized recipients, and to comply with Federal law, email messages from our institution are encrypted.*

I have no idea why this happened. Les Schaffer and I will be monitoring this.