#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This letter appears in today’s issue of the Times Colonist, the only daily on
Vancouver Island, circulation under 60,000.
                ken h

Irony in Trump’s views on the UN

U. S. President Trump declares his country independent of any international
authority and at the same time tells North Korea they must be bound by
decisions of the UN.
He tells Iran that they must bow to the wishes of the United States.  I don’t
think I’m the only one who sees irony in this.
                Ken Hiebert