#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

> the social democratic model of high real wages and a strong
"social wage" created by some version of the welfare state (more generous
in Europe than in the US for sure) is unfortunately inconsistent with an
open borders reality

Hi,

Can you send some literature on this? I am assuming you are referring to
Lenin's idea about the labor aristocracy? On what empirical grounds do we
judge that social democracy is inconsistent with "open borders"?

Amith R. Gupta

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 8:02 AM Michael Meeropol via Marxism <